An increase in the use of external services by the Police
requires an effective management system to keep closer control over
the costs and audit of the entire process. Developed using
our market leading vehicle recovery software ELVIS, ELVIS-SP
provides functionality to manage the end-to-end process of the
request, management and payment to external contractors.
By using ELVIS-SP the following benefits can be achieved:
- Automatic allocation of contractors, ensuring that there is a
transparent selection process in place.
- Better value for money using local companies rather than
National agencies with higher call out charges.
- Time and cost savings associated with processing external
- Jobs can be tracked from the initial call out through to the
contractor signing off on the job and payment being requested.
- Invoices can be cross matched to check legitimacy ensuring
contractors get paid quicker.
- A month end invoicing facility is available which can also
provide a report on the breakdown for the purpose of payment has
been made, providing reports into areas of spending.