Crimson CIA is a web-based Crime In Action solution designed to assist the police in the management of time critical and fast paced incidents. It can either integrate with our full investigation management solution, Crimson, or work as a separate "Crime in Action" module.
Crimson CIA focuses on improving the management, communication and delegation of the "Crime in Action" team, by streamlining the management of such fast-paced incidents. It keeps all team members up to date with the most recent and important information at all times.
The solution delivers an efficient and secure database which, coupled with the complete Crimson solution, manages the entire incident and post investigation process, all the way through to preparation for court.
- A streamlined tasking system gives the user the ability for pre-defined tasks to be automatically generated when a case is created. The tasks can then be allocated to either a team or an individual person.
- Manage core records within the system with an intelligent linking process that ensures multiple versions of the same records are not created.
- Crimson CIA's dashboard is a page that summarises the most important details relating to a case, creating shortcuts to core records and information surrounding the crime.
- The system gives the user the ability to send alerts to individual people, teams or everyone involved in the case in an easy to use instant messaging feature.
- Crimson CIA includes a rolling banner feature that automatically updates with new information. The banner displays important information surrounding the case and consistently keeps all users up to date with the newest information.
- Auto-refreshing logs ensure that there is an up to date and full account of all actions, tasks and correspondence that have taken place.